Now we can encourage and support more people to run Kids Kitchen sessions! With the help of the Big Lottery Fund we can provide resources and ideas for you to run your own community cooking activities.
We’re looking especially for people who share our values and vision and live in Hackney, Haringey Lewisham or Waltham Forest – but wherever you are please do get in touch: email@example.com.
What happens next?
We’ll arrange to meet and talk about:
• Who we are and why we’d like to work with you
• Who you are – parent, grandparent, child-minder, group of friends – and why you want to cook from scratch with kids
• Who you’d like to do it with
• What you think you might need: bits and pieces, support, space, time from us etc.
What we’ll offer:
• We’ll plan and run two sessions with you
• We’ll talk you through running 8 more with resources and ideas
• Money for room hire and equipment
• Guidance on what to charge and how to manage bookings
• Loads of step-by-step plans
• Training – meet others doing the same and learn skills and knowledge to facilitate sessions with kids, adults and food!
Get in Touch!