“We ran our own cooking workshop based on your training, it was great and went really well. We made couscous sand castles.”
We have been running carer and child cookery sessions since 2011. Now we are sharing what we’ve learnt through an interactive training session; to enable others to run their own Kids Kitchen workshop in their local community.
Previous workshops here for more information and feedback
We talk about:
- Finding and utilising a venue
- Marketing; who to advertise to and suggested networks
- Planning what to cook and how to fit it in
- Turning any meal into a successful session
- Organising your setting
- Breaking Even
- Tips for keeping everyone – adults and children – engaged
All are welcome: play workers – parents – grandparents – community volunteers!
At the end of the session you will get a Kids Kitchen Pack including marketing materials, template spreadsheets and session plans.
Please get in touch if you are interested.